Sunday, November 13, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 13

I'm extra thankful today for such a sweet, loving, and helpful husband. We got back from our weekend away yesterday and really didn't do much at all last night. When we left for church this morning, we still had not unpacked, had a full dishwasher and a full sink of dishes, and a dusty house with dirty bathrooms! So today, it was frantic cleaning and laundry time before lessons on Monday. Brian was, as usual, more than willing to pitch in to help. I couldn't have done it without him. I'm also thankful for a clean house. I could have (and probably should have since I'm starting to get a cold) rested this afternoon and done nothing, but instead, I cleaned house. While the rest would have been nice, it's almost even better to sit and relax (although a little later) in a nice, clean house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment